If you’re interested in trying a Bathmate penis pump, but you don’t know which one is ideal for you, then this guide will present everything important when it comes to picking the right Bathmate model depending on your needs and preference.
Basically, this penis pump will help you achieve a bigger penis naturally and in a pain-free way. Likewise, you’ll also be able to enjoy harder erections and stronger orgasms that you can be proud of.
Picking the Right Size
When picking the right size, it’s important to ask yourself this question:
Which Bathmate will fit perfectly in your penis?
The measurements below refer to an erect penis length:
1. Hercules (Medium): This is the original Bathmate hydro-penis pump that has helped thousands of men not only enjoy a bigger penis, but it also cures erectile dysfunction, increase in libido, stronger orgasm, and last longer in bed. It’s a size perfect for those with 7.5” when erect, and 2” in girth when erect. Not only is it economical, but it’s also effective and reliable as well.
2. Goliath (Large): It’s similar to the “Hercules” model, but it’s for those who already have a large penis– 9”, but would want to make it bigger. It also comes with a shower strap and storage cage. It’s also worth noting that some men buy this pump after using the X40 and would want to improve further.
Hydromax X Series
1. X20 (Small): This comes with a hand ball pump and other accessories, such as a protective case, support strap, long insert comfort pad, and many more. This model is for those who want to enjoy remarkable results with the help of the best technology.
2. X30 (Medium): Similar to X20, but for those who have an average size penis.
3. X40 (Large): If you are already well-endowed, then this one if for you, it’s for men with a penis size that’s over 7.5” with more than 2” girth. It also comes with several accessories, such as swivel bellows, locking latch valve, and removable comfort pad.
Hydromax Xtreme Series
They Hydromax Xtreme Series is the improved version of the X series, with an additional size of X50 (X-Large) for those who are already over 9”. What makes it different from the X series is that it’s more powerful and produce faster results.
Friendly Reminder: It’s important to know your exact measurements when erect and buy a model that fits perfectly– don’t go for the biggest pump, as it won’t even be effective if your size is different. The internal length would also decrease by 1” once proper seal is made. Make sure that you keep this in mind when picking the right size.
Here’s a sizing chart that you can use for reference:
1. Under 5.5”: Hydromax X20, X20 Xtreme are ideal. This is for the beginners who are just starting to explore the world of penis pumps.
2. 5.5” to 7.5”: Hydromax X30, X30 Xtreme, and Hercules
3. 7.5” to 9”: Hydromax X40, X40 Xtreme.
4. More than 9”: If you’re already looking huge, but still not satisfied, then the Goliath or X50 Xtreme would definitely give you the “Ginormous” status.